Het was op dinsdag 3 mei 2005 om 16:41 uur dat jij iets schreef over 'The Bat!
3.5 Return RC1 is now available' :

Hallo Tony,

9>> I  was  speaking  about configuration files changes and manual working
9>> with them. Nothing more...

TB>  Oh, sorry. I thought we was talking about all the existing bugs, nothing
TB>  for us to worry about then.

 like IMAP totally NOT working.
 I see mail... switch account, go back to imapaccount and the mail is gone.
 Filters still don't work.
 Creating filters does not work.
 Symcing is a drag... hardly works.

 Would love to see some priority in fixing THAT.

--
regards,
 Cees

I love acting. It is so much more real than life - Oscar Wilde
The Bat! :bat2angel: 3.5 Return RC1 [A12F0392] running on Windows XP 5.1 build
2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: