Hello Chris Wilson & everyone else,

on 04-Mai-2005 at 10:55 you (Chris Wilson) wrote:

> Still doing this in RC1. Once in the blank screen using the Move to Next
> or Previous Unread menu works and the message is shown full screen. As i
> work 99% of the time in the split screen mode it rarely bothers me, but
> surely a total PITA for many users?

In the message pane? Where do you double click? I can click where I want,
but no blank screen opens.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and
physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? -- Albert
Einstein

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: