Hello Charlene,

>> My normal routine before shutting down Windows is to shut down
>> applications, perform a daily backup of important data and then exit
>> Windows.
>
> That  is  the way it should be, you are right doing so.

Data is important and computers may cease functioning any time :)

> I guess you know where your shirts are stored and your socks, too.

Once I find out where my wife has hidden them, yes ;-)

> You are a rare exception, I suppose. At least according to my
> experiences.

Maybe. That's perhaps why I never lost any important data or never been
infected by any virus.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.5 Return RC2 on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/2 | 'Using TBBETA' information: