Hello Michael,

On Thu, 5 May 2005 10:12:05 +0200 GMT (05/05/2005, 15:12 +0700 GMT),
Michael Geyer wrote:

>> I'm glad you asked this, because I cannot find the customise option.

view ->> toolbars -> customise

MG> or right-click one of the toolbars (if there are any avaiulable that
MG> is :-) )

Thanks, I found it and got the same error message as Peter!

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

In an office: WOULD THE PERSON WHO TOOK THE STEP LADDER YESTERDAY
PLEASE BRING IT BACK OR FURTHER STEPS WILL BE TAKEN.

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.5 Return RC2
under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/2 | 'Using TBBETA' information: