Hi ya'll,

This morning, I have given rc2 a good workout with plenty of new mail in my
IMAP INBOX. With this release, I have not experienced any AVs as some of you
have been with this release, when deleting email, and as I had on all
previous recent betas...

However, after reading or deleting several emails, as new mail would come in
to the INBOX, the message list jumps around, changing positions
dramatically, and I cannot read email. The message bodies will not load on
many emails, and this happens often enough that it makes reading email
absolutely impossible. If I cannot read email, I can't use it.

--
Regards,
 Gary

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/2 | 'Using TBBETA' information: