On Thu, 5 May 2005, at 17:29:16 [GMT +0200] (which was 17:29 where I
live) Alexander S. Kunz wrote:

> Hello Henk M. de Bruijn & everyone else,

> on 05-Mai-2005 at 17:22 you (Henk M. de Bruijn) wrote:

>> Yeah but what is causing this? I mean I know how to make dash, dash,
>> space, enter/return...

> Well, then do it! ;-)

> OK, joking aside... I know from a friend that his provider's SMTP server is
> actually throwing away all blank spaces before a CR/LF, so thats what may
> happen to you...

Yeah, I see but this is happening only the last day or two and I have
this provider for years and it has never been a problem :-(

--
Henk M. de Bruijn
The Bat! Natural E-Mail System version 3.5 RC2 Pro on Windows XP SP2

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/2 | 'Using TBBETA' information: