Hi 9Val,

On Fri, 6 May 2005 00:07:54 +0300 UTC (5/5/2005, 4:07 PM -0500 UTC my time),
9Val wrote:

9> The Bat! 3.5 Return RC3 is now available from:
9> http://www.ritlabs.com/en/tbbeta/

Now, anytime any new mail arrives, while reading email, going to the next
email to read, the body will not load at all. I cannot read email in the
IMAP INBOX. This is reproducible all the time. Refresh does nothing, only
going to another folder, and back again (Purge+compress is set to on for
this) will allow me to read that email, but when new mail arrives, I cannot
read the next email again.

--
Gary

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/2 | 'Using TBBETA' information: