Hello 9Val!

On Thursday, May 05, 2005, 4:07 PM, you wrote:

> The Bat! 3.5 Return RC3 is now available from:
> http://www.ritlabs.com/en/tbbeta/

Although I'm sending/receiving just fine--unlike reports from some
others--every time that I select the first mail in a folder after a
download, TB! hangs, freezes, has to be killed with Windows Task
Manager.

Upon re-launch, I can select and read messages normally. (I
double-click, read in Folder View.)

This happens every time now, although I did not notice it with my
first download of mail with RC3.

Mary
The Bat 3.5 Return RC3 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/3 | 'Using TBBETA' information: