Hello all,

This is not specific to RC4, the problem appeared last night after I
reverted to RC2 from RC3.

I have 3 Watch folders that I use to watch threads that I am interested
in following in several mail list. Last night, while using RC2, I added
a 4th folder and later decided to delete it.

First symptom was that, after deleting the new folder, it was still
available from 'Specials/Watch replies in' menu. The second symptom and
actual problem was/is that, after re-starting TB, no watch folders are
displayed in message list context 'Specials/Watch replies in'. See
attached PNG.

I can't see the list of watch folders in RC4 either, but if I revert to
3.0.2.10 they are all there.

The summary: they _were_ available but after creating and deleting one,
they all disappeared from the menu. The folders do exist and do work
though, watching the threads that had been selected prior to this problem
appearing.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.5 Return RC4 on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/3 | 'Using TBBETA' information: