Hello Peter!

On Thursday, May 05, 2005, 6:24 PM, you wrote:

M>> Any beer from any country will be fine... except Budwiser ;-)

> Hehehe, I completely agree with you ;)

> Oh, there are more, IMHO:
> - Stella Artois
> - Heineken

Heineken for me, at least so far as available-U.S. bottles/cans go. ;)

(This is my test that RC4 does not freeze, also. Frozen beer, like
frozen Bats, leaves me and my buddies no wiser! scnr :party: )

Mary
The Bat 3.5 Return RC4 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/4 | 'Using TBBETA' information: