Hello Thomas,

TF>> I confirm that scrolling with the scrollbar shows the empty space
TF>> again.
>
> And when I have a folder with that empty space, move to anotehr folder
> and then back to that folder, the empty space is gone.

It's a problem with vertical scroll bars not properly scaled. It was
reported many moons, I mean betas, ago and still unfixed.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.5 Return RC4 on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4

Winamp Playing: Kenny Loggins f. Michael McDonald - What A Fool Believes
(Smoothjazz.Com - The worlds best Smooth Jazz - Live From Monterey Bay)

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/4 | 'Using TBBETA' information: