Hi Raymund Tump

On Fri, 6 May 2005, at 17:33:02 [GMT +0200] (which was 8:33 AM where I
live) you wrote:

> And I found a new problem:

> I deleted the folder cache. That caused TB! to get a new list from the
> server that went rather fast (my TBBeta folder has 18268 entries in it
> right now), but then it starts to download the headers and that will
> take ages as far as I can see. For 5 headers TB needs more than 30
> sec. each.

> And I had a problem which I thought was already fixed: I click on a
> mail and another mail content was shown. The mail shown was the mail I
> look at directly before. This happened in the extra folder view
> window, as the normal 3 pane layout refused to show the mail anyway.

 Pretty much the same problems here as has been mentioned in other
threads. For all intents and purposes, IMAP doesn't work in this
release (for me, anyway).

--
Best Regards,
Kevin

PGP Keys: idap://keyserver.pgp.com
          idap://europe.keys.pgp.com:11370

Using The Bat! v3.5 Return RC2 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/4 | 'Using TBBETA' information: