Hello everyone,

on 06-Mai-2005 at 17:59 Stuart Hemming wrote:

> To replicate, open the customize dialog, select the container dropdown
> and arrow down until you get to 'POP3 Account Popup'

May I make a general request... please, everyone, stop posting screenshots
of AVs. Its a total waste of space, I don't want to know how many dozens of
AV screenshots are littering my messagebase.

You can press CTRL-C on the activated AV window and paste the contents into
a new message.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

A protective-reaction strike means never having to say you're sorry.
-- Anonymous

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/4 | 'Using TBBETA' information: