Hello Peter!

On Saturday, May 07, 2005, 8:09 AM, you wrote:

MM>> If You install it for the first time, select On-The-Fly encryption in
MM>> first dialog, which will appear.

> Well, yes, but install from which file? I installed from 3.1.33.msi,
> but as you stated, there is no such option.

3.0.2.10 has this. However, I do not see it offered at
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/tbbeta/index.php?login=yes

Only 3.0.2.8.

I have it zipped as a rar file (WinRar), size 3.30 MB. Did you buy the
professional version of 3.0.1.33? If not, you would not have the key
to install 3.0.2.10.

If you did buy the professional version, you would need to install
3.0.2.10 directly over 3.0.1.33. Your only opportunity to choose OFTE
is during this installation. And, it's not reversible. As I understand
it, once this option is chosen, it requires a complete uninstall to
put 3.0.2.10 on without OTFE enabled.

If you need this rar file, I could try to send it to you as an
attachment.

Mary
The Bat 3.5 Return RC4 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/4 | 'Using TBBETA' information: