Hello MAU!

On Saturday, May 07, 2005, 3:13 PM, you wrote:

> I am not sure if this is new to RC5. The display of 'Previous
> Conditions' in Message Search is kind of weird, see attached PNG.

I have not been working with Search, so I don't know if it's new to
RC5, either.

But it is kind of weird. Also, some of the other menu items look a bit
irrelevant to needs in Search. While I was there, I had a look at all
of them. The Privacy menu, for instance--it would turn up anyway if
one replied to a message found, while the Search window remained open.

Still, no more, I think, than one can live with, this late in RC
testing. There's a lot about the 3.5 build which is going to seem
strange to those who get it for the first time without seeing any of
the betas.

> Also, selecting any of the previous conditions does nothing.

Confirmed. (10 of my old searches were saved and displayed by this
menu item in Tools/Search/Edit. Don't know why I would want them to be
enabled, anyway.) Maybe someone else would like this function,
though--to return to a previous search without typing in conditions.

So, do you think "Search" is now a work-in-progress?

Mary
The Bat 3.5 Return RC5 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/4 | 'Using TBBETA' information: