Hi Ya'll,

I am going through this morning's mail in IMAP, and the major problem of
bodies not showing up when new mail arrives, seems to have been eliminated
for the most part. I still am getting email that I cannot open occasionally.

However, I now click on an email and a different body shows up than the one
that is in the list. So the email header in message list is associated with
the wrong body, which happens to be the next one down on message list. Upon
clicking on the two mixed emails, this does nothing... still shows incorrect
body.

--
Regards,
 Gary

using rc5 on XP

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/5 | 'Using TBBETA' information: