Hello Krister,

  A reminder of what Krister Ekstrom on TBBETA typed on:
  10 May 2005 at 18:28:42 GMT +0200

KE> I'm thinking about trying the Nod32 plugin for the bat, and am
KE> wondering how it works with the latest betas

 It wasn't too healthy at the start of this cycle but it seems to be
 working OK here now. To be honest I ignored all the errors at first and
 didn't even notice it was working again without the errors until I read
 your mail.

 So in a word, it's fine.

--
Tony.
Using The Bat! v3.5 Return RC6 Windows XP Home SP2

     :gentoo:
   www.gentoo.org

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/5 | 'Using TBBETA' information: