Hello Michael!

On Wednesday, May 11, 2005, 1:32 AM, you wrote:

>> I have some icons that do not have a transparent background as all
>> others, which look 'strange'. These icons are in:
>>         Connection center
>>         Address book
>>         Address picker
>>         E-mail composer (only message priority and confirmation
>>         options)

>> This was also present in previous betas.

>> Anyone can confirm ?

> Exactly the same for me with same icons. I have posted this a
> couple of times as others did. Though it's cosmetic only, I already
> mentioned that this is a show stopper for me because it looks very
> unprofessional.

Confirmed in all the places listed by Julien. But not a show-stopper
for me, although it would enhance the professional look if fixed, in
the same way that fixing spelling errors enhances professional
appearance.

Mary
The Bat 3.5 Return RC7 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: