On Wednesday, May 11, 2005, 12:10:15 PM, Cees wrote:

C> the  thing  is: I don't do that! I have assigned ctrl-J keycombo to
C> the spamfilter Mark As Junk option. Works like a charm.

        That  would  be fine if I was trying to mark the mail as junk.
I  just  want to delete my mail when I'm done reading it.  Either way,
an AV shouldn't occur.  I never got an AV doing this with TB! 3.0.1.x,
so I shouldn't be getting one now.
--
Mike
Using The Bat! v3.5 Return RC7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: