Miguel, Mary,

The problem is now fixed. What I'm about to explain does not make any
sense to me but I'll tell you exactly what happened preceeding the
appearance of the missing icons.

I went into account properties & clicked verbose log & they appeared.

Because it was soooooo very weird, I unchecked verbose & the icons
remained.

Makes no sense to me but that's what happened.

Thanks for taking the time to pursue the matter with me.

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: