Hello Alexander,

  A reminder of what Alexander S. Kunz typed on:
  May 11, 2005 at 22:25:14 GMT +0200

ASK> Just a question (I've never tried to read messages like that, ie. with the
ASK> space bar, before reading that message) - should pressing the space bar
ASK> advance to the next message, or only to the next UNREAD message? If it is
ASK> the latter, its broken for me - it advances to the next message even if it
ASK> is already read.

 It advances to the next message, unread or not. This works for me as
I always set my list to View Unread Messages Only. This makes it easy
for me to just use the space bar to read messages in a list without
worrying about read messages. I use the preview pane exclusively BTW.

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.5 Return RC7
 Bayes Filter Plugin v2.0.2
 On Windows 2000 5.0 Build #2195

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: