Hello Julien,

On 13 May 2005, 20:07 you wrote:

> Humm, I checked and re-checked and... but no. No .xml file, and no
> .png file. Only a tbuser.def in the /MAIL folder, but I still have the
> problem with and without it (only lose preferences)
> Anyway, even a fresh clean install gives me the problem, so it would
> have been strange.

> Any other clue ?

A long shot... try opening Windows XP Display Properties | Appearance
| Windows and Buttons and changing your default style to something
else and back again *and* only then using Apply. This fixes a similar
problem on another program I use and seems related to the way Windows
saves my favourite theme, i.e. My Favorite Theme.theme.

--
As ever,
  .\\artin | ICQ 15893823

"Nothing is inevitable until it happens." A J P TAYLOR

IMAP Client: The Bat! Version 3.5 Return RC9
IMAPS Server: Dovecot | OS: Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2)

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/9 | 'Using TBBETA' information: