Hi,

on  Sat, 14 May 2005 at 01:51:48 GMT +0200 (which was Saturday, May
14, 2005, 01:51 where I live) Peter Ouwehand wrote the following lines
regarding "Can't install 3.5":

PO> Hello Andreas Schwartmann,

PO> But, after backup and such, you know the drill, you may want to try the
PO> .rar from http://ouwehand.net/~thebat/309nn/35Final/ containing the .exe
PO> and props.dll from 3.5 Final. For the RC9 this approach helped someone
PO> else on here.

Well, I figured it out myself: I manually deleted all entries of
"thebat" in my registry, and, voilą: I could install the new MSI
package!

Take care,
Andreas

--
My homepage: www.andreas-schwartmann.de | ICQ#: 23060752
PGP 8.0 key: www.andreas-schwartmann.de/pubring.pkr

- Mailed with The Bat! 3.5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2 -

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." - Gov. George W. Bush

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: