Hi Natasha!
I can confirm that things have changed to the worse accessibility
wise, However, since i use a screen reader called Hal and this, like
Jfw has training fasilities, it should be a matter of training, that
is making configuration files. In my case, Hal can't speak the menu
bars text. The menu works ok, and i see the menu bars text in Braille, but
the menu bar text isn't spoken, but as i say, this is a question of
re-defining controls and so on. Have you tried "custom highlighting"
in Jaws? I don't knowif this would help, but i would try that. Another
hint is to try a reclassifying (jaws key + "r") and see if that helps.
A question to sighted folks out there. How does the focus look like on
the menu bar using the default theme? Hal thinks it's a so called
"floating button" but what color does it have? I think this would
provide a small hint to solve my particular accessibility problem. If
you think this last question is very off-topic, please feel free to
mail me off-list on the address found in the signature.
Thanks.
--
/Krister mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
This mail brought to you by The bat! V3.5 Return RC7, on Windows XP 5 1 build

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: