I noticed yet another unexpected behaviour when grouping my threaded
message list by date. If I focus on a message at the lowest level (lets
call it A) and hit <left>, focus is now moved to the group label
("Today"). So far so good. If I now hit alt-<left>, I expect TB! to
shift focus back to A (the last viewed message), but it doesn't.
Instead, it shifts focus to the message viewed before A. Finally,
hitting alt-<right> after that brings me back to A.

It seems like TB! internally doesn't change focus from A to the group
label. If so, it wouldn't surprise me if this explains the strange
behaviour reported in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> as well.

Still looking for confirmations, both from the users (confirming the
behaviour) and from the developers (commenting my hypothesis).

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v3.5 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: