Hello Tony,

> Well if that's the case Ian will probably let us know because you included
> those words in the past 3 or 4 of your posts, And if it picks it up from
> within one of my messages, it'll certainly pick it up from yours.

Maybe not because there is a difference. Your message included NOD32
report which in turn included the header lines for an attachment and,
you didn't quote them (i.e. with >) the (stupid) virus/spam scanner
could have taken them as real. I have seen this (or similar) happen
before with Bayesian filter scanning.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.5 on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: