domingo, 15 may 2005 at 01:03, it seems you wrote:

> We've had this question before and I'm sure it can't be done just by
> editing the registry.

I  don't  want  to change nothing in the registry. I only want to know
which  keys  are  created,  and when I restore the registry know which
keys I don't could change.

>> I need to activate OTFE and later restore all the other configuration.

> Use TB's own backup to create one.
> Uninstall TB!
> Delete RIT registry entries.
> Install TB! choosing OTFE.
> Restore from the backup when asked during installation procedure.

Ok, I will try.

> The only difference you should notice is you'll have an extra password to
> remember.

No problem, I have an ikey from the old SecureBat!

--
  /\    /                     Using The Bat! 3.5 Professional
 /  \  /     \  /             Windows XP (5.1.2600 Service Pack 1)

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: