Dear Marcus,

   -->> Samstag, 14. Mai 2005, 13:38:29:

> ... As a result, I decided to stay with v3.0.1.33 until the release
> of v3.5. Now, the new version is released and I have upgraded. [...]

Thanks for this view on the newly released version. Me too I first
want to congratulate RITlabs- and the Beta Tester Teams for being able
in releasing v3.5 I didn't yet install it but it's downloaded. In the
process of this development I was only side and watching what you guys
and girls had for troubles getting the last Beta cycle going. And as
the days have gone you more and more where able in circling the
problems and narrowing them down to almost zero. Your dialogue where
sometimes such intense that I found within a few days several hundred
postings.

So I'm preparing to install the new version over my present v3.0.1.33.
Just for security reasons: Marcus, did you just install over? Or did
you make a total fresh install?
And here my hopefully not to blunt question: what are now the major
changes from version 3.0.1.33 to v3.5? As Beta Testers are for the
time being Out of work ;)) I hope someone can write a few notes on it.

Many thanks and read you later.

--
   best regards               | Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33
www.EddieCastelli.com         | on Windows 2000 5.0

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: