Hello Tony,
Sunday, May 15, 2005, 2:03:02 PM, you wrote:

TB> Can you tell me if this one gets threaded OK please?

Not  correctly.  It  threaded under the message that I had replied to,
not  to my reply. Oddly it also is not filtered correctly on my end. I
have  a  filter  that  changes  the  color  based on mts.net being in the
References. It is there, just not enclosed in <>.

--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.5 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: