On Sunday, May 15, 2005, 11:23, Marcus Ohlström wrote:

>> Sometimes when I change View Mode (from Alt+1 to Alt+0) I get "Access
>> violation at address 00AE237B in module 'thebat.exe'. Read of address
>> 68746F3E".

>> Can anyone confirm?

> Just tried it some 20 times, but no, I saw no AV. FWIW, it's the same
> address as my AVs when cancelling out of the View Mode Editor (see
> <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>).

Don't know if it is related, but when just exiting a View Folder, after
changing the column width, and answering no to the question whether I
wanted to save the new settings, I got an AV at address 00AE237B. Not
exactly the same, but maybe relevant.

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v3.5 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: