Hello Allie,

Saturday, May 14, 2005, 12:52:58 PM, you wrote:

AM> This was the crossroads I reached in many situations and hence the 'good
AM> riddance. The same applies to other Stardock utilities. They're very
AM> hopeful, but unpredictably buggy and I often didn't suspect them as
AM> being the cause of funny behaviour. Things just get better on the system
AM> without them being there.

Alas, (for me) the same applies to The Bat! since version 3.x

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using The Bat! Version 3.5 with
MyMacros 1.11
Useless Macro Collection 2.1.1121 rc8
zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7
Windows 2000 Professional/5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 4 (0 days 14:45:1) on
Uno AMD Duron

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: