Hello Mary,

>>> 9Val contacted me personally. This is great. "We" are going to fix this
>>> not before Monday. ;)

>> We have to start a public collection to erect a monument to 9Val and
>> other RIT guys ;-)

MB> Confirmed. ;)

MB> A more responsive group cannot be imagined!

And for those who do not want to wait for the fix, a work-around
proposed by Fredrik Bergström on TBUDL, and that worked for me too:

"lower the hardware acceleration in Display Properties / Advanced /
Troubleshoot one step and the black disappears."

But that is still a work-around, and I still wait for a fix from
Ritlabs. And then, I will have a lovely e-mail client !

--
      /     _.'\   \        Julien RANC

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: