Hallo Martin,

hiermit antworte ich auf die Nachricht vom 19.05.2005 (21:10 Uhr):

>> BTW: Are you able to close TheBat! after you had to "Abort all
>> tasks"? This was a problem for me with activated antivir-plugin.

MS> Yes. In this situation I can close the Connection Center with
MS> "Abort all tasks".

Most of the times, when a pop3-tasks hanged, I could close CC, but I
was not able to close TheBat! afterwards.

Trying to close The Bat! (Alt-F4), I get the warning "Some tasks are
now active. Do you want to exit when they are finished?" Yes, No,
Abort. (Although no tasks are shown in connection centre!)

Did you experience this behaviour?

  Carsten

Using The Bat! 3.5 under
Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: