On 5/21/2005 04:30 PM, Ian A. White wrote:
Peter,

On Sunday, May 22, 2005, 6:40:17 AM, you (Peter Hampf) wrote:

PH> Good evening tbbeta,

PH>   I just found a message in TBUDL which is wrongly placed inside a thread.

PH>   See attached file, please.

This is strange. I have gone through the only thread with the subject
shown in the JPG and I found all the messages in the correct place.

Odd, in TB! I show the message out of order as in the attached screen capture. My list archives reside on an IMAP server, so I fired up Thunderbird to see what it would do, Thunderbird organizes the thread properly...

--
Mike

--

Mike

Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: