Hello tbbeta,

Occasionally I receive an reply to a thread that's orphaned, e.g.
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (see Capture1.png.) A
moment later, or after switching between folders the message has found
itself back in the thread (see Capture2.png.) At first I thought I was
imagining things... but now I have the evidence. I chose Tony's
"orphaned" message after seeing this behaviour with
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> and
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. The first jumped into
the thread as soon as I received Thomas's reply. Yet, they are
incorrectly threaded.

Can anyone cast some light on this? BTW, I'm using thread by reference
only.

--
As ever,
  .\\artin | ICQ 15893823

"It is certain because it is impossible." TERTULLIAN, c AD160-225

IMAP Client: The Bat! Version 3.5 Return RC9
IMAPS Server: Dovecot | OS: Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2)

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: