Hello Tony,

On Tue, 24 May 2005 17:18:05 +0100 GMT (24/05/2005, 23:18 +0700 GMT),
Tony Boom wrote:

BTW, your sig delimiter is above your message.

>> Please, please: Tell me WHERE!

TB> It's over there somewhere, I saw it on a travel program. I'm pretty sure
TB> it's not far from Phuckit as that was mentioned on the program. Try this
TB> place Koh Phangan, I'm sure you can get your tackle out there ;)

Ah, Koh Phangan. Some good memories. Will look out for a nude beach
next time I'm there. ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Notice in a Dublin dress shop: Wedding gown for all occasions.

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.5

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: