Hello Maxim Masiutin & everyone else,

on 25-Mai-2005 at 06:05 you (Maxim Masiutin) wrote:

>>>Sidenote - I extracted the .exe manually from the MSI (I did the same with
>>>the 3.5 release version) and placed it in my existing TB folder, so far no
>>>problems, no AVs, no Exceptions. :-}

> Did you extract it from Home MSI or from Professional MSI?

Home. However, I did get the Exception on exit (Windows error report window
popping up), just didn't notice it because I did not quit it before I went
to bed.

Nothing different to .16 by the way, same error message on exit.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

An atom is one million times smaller than the thickness of a human
hair; the atom's nucleus is 10,000 times smaller than the atom itself.