Hello Richard Wakeford & everyone else,

on 25-Mai-2005 at 20:52 you (Richard Wakeford) wrote:

> I don't use The Bat! icons but have a set off a German site and very nice
> they are too but, since installing this latest version, a message that is
> not parked shows a black square. The park symbol shows just fine when it
> is needed though :-(

An unparked message has a small grey dot with the original icons. Maybe the
problem is with that image in the icon set you are using.

I we had a changelog for .17 we would be able to see if something was done
to the icon rendering since some people had problems with the icons being
"ugly" on their systems.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a
stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as
good as dead: his eyes are closed. -- Albert Einstein