Hello Goncalo!

On Thursday, May 26, 2005, 3:05 AM, you wrote:

L>> Mary,  open  a  message, goto view, toolbars, turn on quick search.
L>> Close that msg, open a new one.. it should reappear for you.

> It's  working  using  the  MENU  but  if  one uses the right click and
> activates the Quick Search toolbar it won't be the next time a message
> is opened. I think this is a bug.

I turned mine off, just now, using the right-click context menu. Went
to another message with a double-click on the Folder Message List.
Right-clicked and ticked Quick Search back on. It appeared. I closed
the message and double-clicked yet another message from the Folder
Message List.

The Quick Search toolbar remained. I agree that you and Liz most
probably have identified a bug, but it's one that I cannot reproduce
here. (Like so many other varying experiences in TB! For instance,
only Ian A. White and I seem to get the Mail Dispatcher transfer
button AVs.)

Mary
The Bat 3.5.0.17 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2