Hello Natasha,

Friday, May 27, 2005, 1:09:05 AM, you wrote:

DE>>> 2) From the main window Alt+M brings up the message menu, Alt+S will
DE>>> bring up the Special menu (but it is not marked with an underline)
DE>>> but I can not get to the 'Mark as junk' option from the keyboard.

> Confirmed.

> A workaround is to use the customise feature to create a keyboard
> shortcut for this function

Thanks fro that idea, but where do I do this from? I have see it discussed
on the various lists but due to a system crash I have lost the information.

P.S. How up to date is the help ?

 David                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Bat! 3.5.0.17
On Windows Server 2003, Standard Edition
Build 3790 (Service Pack 1)