Hello Bill!

On Friday, May 27, 2005, 12:14 AM, you wrote:

> BTW, Mary, as I said, the missing Watch "Replies in"
> was just an example.

Conceded. For your sake (and MAU's) I added a note to BT on the issue.
Put your money where your mouth is. ;)
Add your own confirmation to my update there:
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=3932

Turns out this is related to another old bug, and this aspect of it
has been annoying the people who use the feature since at least RC1 of
the beta series pre-3.5.

Do the scroll-bar scalar problems bother you the way they do me? I'm
thinking of putting a bug note about that.

The professional .msi for .18 did not give me any difficulties at
all--was a fast easy install. I'm hoping the disaster of .14 was just
something that Maxim has now sorted.

TB! is the best POP3 client I've ever used. (Never needed its IMAP
aspect.) Except for the NFs, I could have happily gone on forever
without upgrading from v. 2.12.

But I think we all know that the company is market-driven; I like
seeing it grow, and so I'm here testing features I don't need (I'm
basically a mouse person, and additionally I don't use threading or
VFs, except for the Mail Ticker VF.)

I just think that Maxim and the others deserve a little praise along
the way. And, from the point of view of a 78-year-old-woman, I think a
little honey helps out a salad dressing of vinegar. :) SCNR

Mary
The Bat 3.5.18 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2