Hello Clive.

--On 27 May 2005 11:41 +0100 you wrote about Re: 3.5.0.17:

> can put up with missing features, odd icons or non-critical bugs.

A lot of people can't, they'd rather it look pretty than work properly.

> It seems that the slightest server hiccup confuses TB;
> that's not very technical but TB seems not to be robust enough in this
> area.

Exactly what I said. If it can't connect to the server straight away it
seems to give up and forget about it completely. It needs to be a lot more
aggressive with the server.

My server by the way is * OK IMAP server ready H mimap13 if that means
anything?

--

Tony.

M.