Hello All,

One of my pop3 mailboxs, doesn't support NOOP command while dispatching. It
disconnect my TB every 30 sec. The dispatcher, of course, close after server
disconnection. If I have large quantities emails(500+), I don't think I have
enough time to dispatch all messages before dispatcher close. Why must
dispatcher close when server time out? Have you tried Foxmail? Its Remote
Manager never close when server disconnect and it would re-connect to server
when you click "Execute" button.

 Ming Chang                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Translator of Chinese The Bat!
Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33
Windows 2000 Advanced Server (v5.0.2195, Service Pack 4)