On Sat, 28 May 2005 17:09:56 -0500, Mary Bull wrote:

[Download any bat version from]

>> http://files.nobat.ru/filemap

> Wow! Thank you so very much, Arjan. I'm going to save this
> URL in SmartBat.

You're welcome.

> You have no idea how many MBs of space you're enabling me to
> set free.

Well, uhm... I might have a slight idea ;-) I've just checked my
own bat download folder. 80 MB! And then there's my collection
of "old download" cd-r's...

> I have every msi and rar of every version of TB! I've ever
> downloaded, except the infamous 3.5.0.14. ;)

I don't know if I've kept every bat version I ever downloaded,
but at least I've managed to retrace the very first one. Which
is version 1.45, dating from august 2000.

Does that make me an oldbie or what?

Arjan