Hello Mike,

> I've uninstalled it, reinstalled it, deleted my tbuser.def and the
> results are always the same; I can use it for a while, but the AVs
> soon follow.

And when they show up, can you then reproduce at will? Do they always
appear doing the same operation?

It looks like most people is not having AVs lately, is there anything
that could be somewhat unique to your system+TB installation?

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.5.25 on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4