Michael,

> I have several IMAP accounts running. When I connect to one of these accounts
> TB! does never refresh the inbox header list for that particular account. I
> can
> wait hours over hours and nothing happens even when new mail arrives. I have
> click on a folder from another account and then on the inbox again. Then,
> within fragments of a second TB! refreshes the header window and shows the
> correct header list.

> I haven't seen that anybody else has this problem reported here. Therefore, I
> don't know if this is supposed to be a bug or something that is due to a wrong
> setting !? So what can I do to get rid of this. Any ideas ?

I've had this happen before, and its just happened again with the last
RC. It seems to happen when some beta versions with IMAP changes are
replaced with the next in the series. The way I've solved the problem
in a simple way is to completely remove the account and its files and
start over from scratch.

I'm currently having that problem and will let you know if my solution
does not take care of it.

--
Neal Laugman

Using The Bat! v3.5.25 and BayesIt! 0.8.0 Release on Win2000 SP4