Hi Mike,
On Thu, 2 Jun 2005, at 11:27:07 [GMT -0400] (which was 17:27 where I live)
you wrote about: '3.5.25 AVs'

>         These  AVs  are  becoming so routine, that I've come to expect
> them.   I'm  getting quite tired of constantly having a program I once
> swore by becoming a program that I now swear at.  I just want a stable
> program  that  I  don't  have to worry about crashing every 5 minutes.
> This is getting quite sad.

I had AVs myself, until I removed an old copy of tbuser.def. Could that be
your problem as well ?

--
Robert van der Hulst
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 3.5.25 on Windows XP.5.1.2600 Service Pack 2