Hello Chris,

> Doesn't seem to apply to some other folders, after changing the Account
> : Properties templates i still find many folders have the original, as
> supplied with TB! templates applying.

Thos folders where it doesn't change may be because at some time you did
include/change the templates manually. If you want those folders to use
the account defaults, just delete the folder templates. Next time you
take a look at the folder templates they should show the account
default ones.

One thing I do to make sure if a folder is using the account defaults,
or not, is to include the following line as the last line of my account
templates:

%COMMENT="This is Account default"%COMMENT=""

It doesn't do anything when you use this template to write a message
because it first sets Comment to a text string but the it clears it. So,
if I see this line in a folder template I know it is the default one.
Obviously, when I do manually set or change a folder template, I delete
this list.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.5.25 on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4