On Friday, June 3, 2005, 1:13:29 PM, MAU wrote:

M> I  normally  start  TB  in  the morning and close it at nigh before
M> going  to bed. Just a while ago, after making some changes to an AB
M> group  Properties, I exited TB so the changes would take effect and
M> I got the following AV:
<snip>

        Well,  at least I know now it's not just me.  I am running now
with  McAfee  disabled,  so  I'll  see  if that plays any part in TB's
stability.   I  would  still  venture to say there's some aspect of TB
that is inherently unstable.
--
Mike
Using The Bat! v3.5.25 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2