Hello Matt.

--On 03 June 2005 18:29 -0700 you wrote about IMAP - Expunge vs Compress vs
Purge vs Delete?:

> Again, I want to get all of what's on the server to at be available on
> my main workstation, just don't need it anymore on the server.

Just do what I had to do to cure my threading problem (Which don't exist
anymore). Create a local folder. I used a filter to filter incoming mail
into it but you can drag messages from an IMAP box into it and then expunge
them from the server.

--
Tony.